The Culture of Family and Sexual Violence Conference
How does culture impact on the existence and prevention of family and sexual violence in Aotearoa?
Join us to consider how cultural change may create sustainable reduction in family and sexual violence.
- Louise Nicholas - National sexual violence survivor advocate and New Zealander of the Year
- Poto Williams - Associate Justice Spokesperson (Sexual and Domestic Violence)
- Ken Clearwater - National Manager of the Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse Trust
- Rachel Smith - Specialist for the Family Violence Death Review Committee
- Nicola Atwool - Associate Professor Social Work Programme, Department of Sociology, Gender & Social Work, University of Otago
- Gregory Nicolau - Director and Consultant Psychologist for the Australian Childhood Trauma Centre
For more information contact Niki Hawke at email@example.com