Family violence: Responding to the next generation
Join speakers from justice agencies; specialist family violence agencies; academia and wider community-based programs as they share their first hand experiences of working with young people who use violence against family members; the intersection with youth offending; and the need for innovative, holistic and community based responses.
Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT University Melbourne and Edith Cowan University WA.
Rob Hulls & Elena Campbell, Centre for Innovative Justice, RMIT University, Melbourne
- Magistrate Andrée Horrigan, Children's Court, WA
- Dr Vicki Banham, Edith Cowan University
- Tanya Langford, Family Support Practitioner, Peel Youth Services
- Acting Inspector Matthew McCaughey, WA Police
- Dennis Simmons, Traditional Cultural Educator
- Tammy, a parent with lived experience of adolescent family violence
Edith Cowan University, Mount Lawley Campus
Building 10, Level 1, Room 131
Mount Lawley WA 6050