DIRECTOR - Appointed Director ACT February 2017
Bernadette is the Deputy Director-General of the Community Services Directorate in the ACT Government.
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours 1) – University of New South Wales
- Master of Public Policy – University of Sydney
- Deputy Director-General, Community Services Directorate, ACT Government
- Executive Director, Corrective Services, Justice and Community Safety Directorate, ACT Government
- A career spanning 20 years in NSW Government, including a number of senior executive positions in Corrections NSW, the inaugural Director of Women’s Services, and general manager of a number of NSW prisons
- 10 years in NSW local government
- A trained social worker, Bernadette began her career as a crisis counsellor and community development worker.